Alliance Resource Partners LLC (ARLP) announced record coal sales volumes and higher coal sales prices for 2018 during its year end finacial report last week.
Members of the WCHS Career and Technical Education (CTE) program were on hand Monday morning for Judge Executive Steve Henry's reading of a proclamation to declare February 2018 at CTE month in Webster County.
Things are moving fast for Madisonville-based rock band Reverend Jack, featuring WCHS graduate and Providence native Alex Sorrells on drum.
Webster County School Board members reviewed the initial SBDM allocation numbers on Monday night, and the news was not great for three of the county's elementary schools, all of which are expected to lose one teacher. There will also be one less teaching position at the high school, but it i…
Five bridges in Webster County could soon be getting updated thanks to a new program created by the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) last year.
Webster County was able to snap its worst skid in over a decade this past week as the Trojans lost to Owensboro Catholic last Tuesday before defeating Hardin County (Elizabethtown, IL) and Whitesville Trinity--a loss to Second Region contender Madisonville-North Hopkins coming between the tw…
Webster County has been known for its overbearing defense all season long, but the Lady Trojans took it to an entirely different level on Friday night against Union County.
Webster County baseball player Brendon "Boogie" Thompson dreamed his whole life of playing in the collegiate ranks.
Webster County continued its worst skid in over a decade this past week as the Trojans dropped road contests at Union County and Hopkins County Central to see their winless streak go to five games and record drop to 12-11 on the season.
- Iowa couple collects donations for veterans in son's honor
- OPINION: In support of the nickel tax
- Widow of Kentucky worker files lawsuit against utility
- Guard fired, inmate charged following accidental release
- City of Des Moines again offering free trees to residents
- New Jersey OKs $20M subsidy for horse racing industry
- Lottery State-by-State-All
- AP Was There: Yarborough-Allison brawl mars '79 Daytona 500
- AP Was There: Petty wins fight-marred 1979 Daytona 500
- Colorado looks to extend streak vs Arizona