Webster County Board of Education voted Monday to name Aaron Harrell as the next superintendent of Webster County schools. The vote was 3-0 as members James Nance and Jill Simpson were not present.
Meeting in a special called session of the Webster County School Board on Friday, board members reportedly voted to appoint Aaron Harrell as the next Superintendent of Schools, but the process by which they made that appointment may force the board to cast their votes again.
After a very successful first year, The Journal-Enterprise is kicking off its Readers’ Choice Awards for the second time this week. Voting is open from today through noon on May 26, and you will find your ballot at the back of today’s paper.
With the end of the fiscal year fast approaching, Webster County Fiscal Court Monday addressed several areas of the 2022-23 budget during its regular meeting.
The Biennial Highway Construction Plan was submitted to Gov. Andy Beshear last week, and included in it were roughly $10.3 million to be spent on two projects in Webster County.
WICKLIFFE — A shared experience on separate ends of the globe brought two World War II veterans together on Saturday to help honor the 10th anniversary of the Kentucky Veteran and Patriot Museum, located in this Ballard County community.
Webster County school board recognized several students Monday for recent achievements.
Webster County’s boys’ tennis team swept Ft. Campbell, and the girls’ squad lost just one match Thursday on the road.
Crittenden County pitching didn’t overpower Webster County Thursday, but the Rockets’s staff combined to allow just four hits to claim a 12-1 win in Dixon.
- Details for competitions at Kentucky State Fair now online
- Sale of Chelsea by sanctioned Abramovich approved by UK govt
- It's his bag: Bradfield blazes trail as premier base stealer
- Ward makes spring 2022 dean's list at Belmont University
- Caldwell LTRG meets, talks tornado recovery
- Princeton Police report
- Tornado victims in need of donations
- “He always went for the smile” - Cash remembered for humor, compassion
- Caldwell's Class of 2022 honored with awards and recognitions
- Fredonia veterans memorial dedication planned