A routine traffic stop netted another wanted fugitive last week in Providence.
Officers Carl Scheer and Chester Underwood conducted the stop on Maple Street last Friday at around 1 p.m. and found the vehicle to be driven by Ronald Doris Robinson, 31 of Providence.
He was wanted on numerous outstanding warrants from Christian, Hopkins and Webster counties.
Following the suspect's arrest, officers conducted a search of the vehicle and discovered syringes and two bags of suspected methamphetamine.
Robinson was arrested and charged with:
• Possession of Controlled Substance 1st (Meth)
• Possession of drug paraphernalia
• Failure of Non-Owner Operator to Maintain Required Insurance
• Contempt of court Libel / Slander Resistance to Order Warrant in Webster County for the following charges: -Fleeing or Evading Police, 2nd Degree (On Foot); -Criminal Littering; -Escape 2nd Degree
• Failure to Appear Warrant in Hopkins County
• Probation Violation Warrant in Christian County
Reach MATT HUGHES at 270-667-2068 or firstname.lastname@example.org.