Following reports of 14 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday and 10 on Monday, the seven day rolling average of new cases in Webster County hit an all time high at 8.14 per day, bringing the per 100,000 average up to 62.11. That makes 43 of the last 45 days in which the county has been considered a “red county.”
In all, Webster County has had 433 confirmed reports of the virus, 321 of which have been declared fully recovered. Three are currently hospitalized and a total of five have died from the virus.
District-wide the Green River District Health Department reports:
• There have been 6,583 reported COVID-19 cases in the district to date.
• The district-wide total of recovered cases is now 5,152 (78%).
• 43 reported confirmed cases are currently hospitalized.
• 441 (7%) have required hospitalization.
• There have been 109 COVID-19 related deaths in the district.
• The state of Kentucky is currently reporting 132,844 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 1,647 statewide deaths.
Contact Matt Hughes at email@example.com or 270-667-2069.